About Association: Statutes
Of the Association of All-Russia Public Organizations of sports, recognized by IOC, but not included in the program of Olympic Games
“Multisport Association of Russia”
1 Common statues.
1.1 Association of All-Russia Public Organizations of sports, recognized by IOC, but not included in the program of Olympic Games “Multisport Association of Russia”, referred further as to “Association” is the association of all-Russia public unions, developing sports not included into the program of Olympic Games, and is established on the principles of membership for supporting its members in achieving goals, stated in this Regulations. Status of Association is defined jointly by all establishers of the Association and the organizational and juridical form of the Association is public organization. Structural subdivisions of all-Russia public organizations belonging to Association are also subdivisions of Association.
1.2 Association is created and accomplishes its activity according to the Constitution of Russian Federation, Civil Code of Russian Federation, Federal laws of Russian Federation “About public organizations”, “About physical culture and sport in Russian Federation”, this Regulations, laws of Russian Federation.
1.3 The naming of the association is:
Full: “Association of All-Russia Public Organizations of sports, recognized by IOC, but not included into the program of Olympic Games “Multisport Association of Russia”;
Short: “Multisport Association of Russia”.
1.4 The address of Association is Russian Federation, 129223, Moscow, Prospekt Mira, 119, 521. This is the post address of Association, the address of constantly working collegial governing body - Executive Committee of Association, the place where all documents are stored and the activities of Association are being governed in accordance to the Regulations.
1.5 Association is established upon voluntary principles of Founders, who are members of Association, and obtains rights of juridical person from the moment of its registration.
1.6 Association is established for unlimited period of time.
Founders of Association
1.7 Founders (members) of Association up to the moment of its registration in the government of Russian Federation are:
2 Main goals and activities
2.1 Main goals of activities of Association are following: support of policy of government of Russian Federation in the sphere of sport, aimed at the development and promotion of mass sport in Russia; support of democratization of sport life, help in creation of legislative basement for national sport in conditions of modern economic, realization of necessary commercial and business activity for accomplishing of stated goals and also:
- support to members of Association in recognition by IOC, ARISF and other international organizations;
- support to members of Association and Federal physical culture and sport agency of Russian Federation in recognition and accreditation of sports;
- active support of sports, represented by members of Association for including into the program of Olympic Games;
- ensuring the clear sport, also by meeting the requirements of World Anti-doping Code;
- propaganda of “fair-play” principles;
- World development, propaganda and support of Olympic movement in Russian Federation in accordance with Olympic Charter of IOC;
- support to members of Association in being elected in international organizations, connected with Olympic movement;
- representation of interests of Association and its members connected with Olympic Charter of IOC, Olympic Congress, Olympic Solidarity, Olympic Games and Olympic movement at all;
- organization of participation of national teams of Russia in international sport events for sports, not included into the program of Olympic Games (World Games, Asia Games etc.);
- organization and hosting of Open National Games for sports not included into the program of Olympic Games, sport festivals etc.
- purposeful and systematical activity for involving sponsor and charity means for accomplishing of stated goals and for activities of Association and its members;
- forming of information policy and active participation in sport mass-media, as one of the interests of Association and its members;
- active work in sport mass-media.
2.2 Association, being the public organization, does not state gaining profit as its main goal, and, accordingly, gained profit is not to be shared among members of Association.
2.3 Subject and types of activity of Association are:
- defense of lawful interests and rights of sport organizations, members of Association, coaches, referees, sportsmen and other persons, involved into the sphere of national sports;
- representation of interests of members of Association during relations with other bodies, support in creation of sport centers, clubs, unions, teams, schools etc., on the territory of Russian Federation, methodical and practical help;
- creation of favorable conditions for preparation of highly qualified coaches, referees, other sport specialists;
- support for establishing and developing youth and junior sport, selection of promising young players for further training and their participation in professional teams;
- help to veterans and invalids of sport;
- law regulation of activities of members of Association;
- help in sending of sportsmen for preparation, retraining or courses;
- creations of conditions for building and maintaining specialized sport construction in living places;
- development of material and technical base of sport clubs, teams, youth and junior schools, physical culture unions etc.;
- organization of publications and release of information, methodical materials and other production, connected with the national sport;
- support of organization of scientific researches of theory and methodic in national sport;
- participation and preparation of projects of legislative documents, concerning further development of sport in Russia;
- organization of manufacturing and realization of sport production, goods and inventory;
- development and realization of investment schemes for joint projects, development of conditions and hosting of tenders for determining of participants and executors of joint projects;
- hosting and participation in seminars, exhibitions, meetings, aimed at improvement of methodical provision for Russian sport;
- finding of additional, involving sponsor, budget, non-budget and other means, also outer investments in projects, connected with development of Russian sport;
- Association may undertake any other activities, not forbidden by acting legislation of Russian Federation.
2.4 Activities of Association are not limited by before mentioned, and may be supplemented, due to the necessity, by other types of activity in accordance with the organizational and juridical form of the Association.
2.5 Activities, which require special permission (license), can be undertaken by Association only with availability of according permission documents. The right to undertake this activity by Association appears from the moment of obtaining the document, which gives such right, or from the period, stated in the document if it is not contradictory to the current legislation.
2.6 All activities are to be undertaken in accordance with current legislation of Russian Federation.
5 Members of Association, their rights, duties and responsibilities.
5.1 Juridical persons of All-Russia public organizations, developing and popularizing sports, not included into the program of Olympic Games can be members of Association, also accepted on the principles of voluntary membership. They should accept the Regulations, pay membership entry fees, declare their support of goals and activities of Association, supporting Association with financial and other means, taking part in realization of programs of Association. Decision upon granting membership is given by the General meeting of Association members on the basis of applications.
Decision is made by the General meeting of Association members by majority voting.
5.2 Members of Association are equal and have equal rights to:
- take part in activities of Association in order stated in the Regulations;
- elect and be elected in governing and revision bodies of Association;
- get all necessary information about activities of Association from governing and revision bodies, be aware of accounting information, report and other documents;
- get information about state and usage of Association property;
- make suggestions to governing and other bodies of Association;
- use services, granted by Association;
- at any time cancel rights of Association member and refuse to take part in Association activities by quitting membership in order stated in the Regulations.
The afore-mentioned list of rights is not comprehensive and members can have other rights according to the Legislation of Russian Federation and the Regulations.
5.3 Members of Association are obliged to:
- follow the statements and principles of the Regulations;
- contribute membership fees and additional dues in order, by means and amount stated in foundation documents and according decisions of Association;
- execute decisions of General meeting of Association members and governing bodies of Association;
- take active part in activities of Association; assist in fulfilling of plans and programs;
- grant all information to Association, necessary for working out problems, connected with its activities;
- execute taken duties and orders of Association bona fide;
- retrain from actions that can bring harm to Association, counteract fulfilling of goals and activities of Association or do not match decision taken by Association;
- support participation of plenipotentiary Association representative in work of own governing and revision bodies;
The afore-mentioned list of duties is not comprehensive and can either be expanded by decisions of General meeting of Association members or by acting Legislation of Russian Federation.
5.4 Responsibilities of members of Association:
Association does not have responsibility for liabilities of its members. Members of Association have subsidiary responsibility for its liabilities in the amount of due in the property of Association – 30 000 (thirty thousand) rubles.
Loss, caused to Association by the fault of Association member is compensated by the member in full extends, by the decision of Executive Committee of Association (EXCO), or otherwise if so decided by the EXCO.
Sums, that have to be compensated by Association member for the loss caused, are to be paid in the full amount decided by the EXCO or in the full amount and order, stated by the EXCO.
In the case of refusal of the member to compensate the loss or delay of this liability, the afore-mentioned sums can be charged by the court of law.
5.5 In the case of non-fulfillment or incorrect fulfillment of statements of the Regulations and their duties, members of Association are take responsibility up to exclusion from Association membership by the decision of other members on the General meeting.
5.6 Excluded member does not have right to get part of property of Association or the cost of it.
5.7 Juridical persons – public organizations that, in the territorial sphere of activity, are interregional, regional or local public organizations may take part in General meeting of Association members and meeting of EXCO with the consultative right. Before the change of the status of territorial sphere of activity all afore-mentioned juridical persons are acknowledged as Observers.
8. Governing bodies of Association
General meeting of Association members
8.1 The leading governing body of Association is General meeting of Association members. The main function of General meeting of Association members is to provide observation of goals of Association, according to which it was established.
8.2 The exclusive competence of General meeting of Association members is:
8.2.1 Approval of the Regulations of Association, introduction of amendments and additions.
8.2.2 Approval of Constituent agreement, introduction of amendments and additions.
8.2.3 Definition of priority direction of activities of Association, principles of formation and usage of its means.
8.2.4 The election of governing bodies of Association (so as election of the EXCO, the President of Association, first vice-President of Association, 3 vice-presidents of Association, General Secretary of Association) and pre-term cessation of their powers.
8.2.5 Reorganization and liquidation of Association.
8.2.6 Decision upon the amount and the order of membership fees and other dues, contribution of means.
8.2.7 Approval of annual report and annual accounting balance sheet of Association.
8.2.8 Changing of membership state of Association, acceptance and exclusion of members.
8.2.9 Election of members of revision committee (reviser) and pre-term cessation of his powers.
8.3 General meeting of Association members is summoned in case of necessity, but no less than once in a year, on the initiative of the EXCO or no less of ¾ of members of Association. General meeting of Association members is competent if there is more than a half members present on the meeting. Decisions of General meeting of Association members are accepted by the simple majority vote of members present on the meeting.
Decisions upon questions, stated in p. 8.2.1., 8.2.1 of the Regulations are made by qualified (2/3) majority vote of members of Association present on the meeting. Decisions upon questions, stated in p. 8.2.5., 8.2.8 of the Regulations are made by the solid vote of all members of Association present on the meeting.
8.4 General meeting of Association members, on which questions of annual results of activity of Association are considered and approved, should be hold no earlier than 2 (two) and no later than 6 (six) months after the ending of financial year.
8.5 General meeting of Association members is summoned by means of written notification of members.
8.6 Agenda of General meeting of Association members is determined by the EXCO.
8.7 For taking part in General meeting of Association members every member is sending its representative. Leaders of organizations – members of Association – act without warranty of authority on the basis of the Regulations and document, confirming the election on the post, other representatives – with the warranty of authority, drawn in legislative order.
8.8 Every member of Association has one vote on General meeting of Association members.
8.9 The Chairman of General meeting of Association members is the President of Association.
8.10 General meeting of Association members is only making decisions upon the questions that are included in the agenda. Any of Association members has right to include a question for consideration on General meeting of Association members, providing that the question was set no later than 7 (seven) days before the beginning date of General meeting of Association members.
8.11 Decisions, made by General meeting of Association members are compulsory for all members of Association, members of the EXCO, President of Association, first vice-President of Association, 3 vice-presidents of Association, General Secretary of Association and employees of Association.
8.12 The order of prosecution of General meeting of Association members and decision made are drawn in according minutes that are signed by the Chairman and Secretary of General meeting of Association members. The book of minutes should be given to members of Association members at any time and on the first demand for insight. Also, extracts from book of minutes should be given out on demand, signed by the Chairman and Secretary of General meeting of Association members.
The EXCO of Association
8.13 For coordination of Association activity in periods between General meetings of Association members and realization of decisions, made on General meeting of Association members the constantly working collegial governing body – EXCO of Association - is elected. EXCO of Association is elected by General meeting of Association members for the period of 4 (four) years. EXCO of Association exercises rights of juridical person on behalf of Association and executes its duties according to the Regulations of Association. The number of members of EXCO is determined by General meeting of Association members. Members of EXCO can exclusively be representatives of Association members, developing sports, recognized by IOC. Members of the EXCO are the President of Association, 1st vice President of Association, vice-presidents and General Secretary of Association.
8.14 Members of the EXCO can be re-elected after the expiration of their powers or withdrawn at any time on the demand of more that the half Association members. In this case, if the member of the EXCO is withdrawn or deprived of his powers by the decision of General meeting of Association members before the end of term he was elected for; new EXCO member is elected for the last of the term on the regular General meeting of Association members.
8.15 Meetings of EXCO are summoned by the President of Association in the case of necessity, but no less than 1 (one) time per quarter. The EXCO of Association has right to make decisions, if there are more than the half of elected EXCO members present on the meeting. Decisions are made by the simple and open majority vote of EXCO members, present on the meeting.
8.16 Reasons for the pre-term cassation of powers of the EXCO member are:
- violation of the Regulation by the EXCO member;
- avoidance of fulfilling duties of the EXCO member;
- inability to fulfill duties of the EXCO member.
Invited members can be present on the meeting of the EXCO with the consultative right.
8.17 The are following questions in the competence of the EXCO.
8.17.1 Determination of directions for development of sport, financial, mercantile activities of Association.
8.17.2 Approval of financial plan (estimate) of Association and its structural subdivisions.
8.17.3 Creation of affiliated organizations and agencies of Association, approval of their Regulations and appointments of their leaders.
8.17.4 Making decisions about participation of Association in other organizations.
8.17.5 Summoning of General meeting of Association members.
8.17.6 Consideration of applications of Association members and decisions upon them within own competence.
8.17.7 Assignment of audit check-ups, appointment of auditor and the cost of his services.
The EXCO of Association can consider other questions of Association activities that are not in the competence of General meeting of Association meeting or other bodies of Association.
8.18 Decisions of the EXCO are reflected in minutes of meetings, signed by the President of Association and the secretary of the meeting.
8.19 In case of necessity the EXCO can create committees and working groups of its members with attraction of Association employees and outside specialists for preparatory consideration of particular questions.
8.20 Decisions, made by the EXCO are compulsory for all members of Association, bodies and employees of Association.
8.21 Association does not have the right to make payments to EXCO members for fulfilling functions, excluding the compensation of expenses, directly connected with participation in the activity of General meeting of Association members.
The President of Association
8.22 The President of Association is in charge of the EXCO and executes common guidance of Association activities. The President is elected by General meeting of Association members for the term of 4 (four) years and is vacated by the decision of General meeting of Association members.
Reasons for the pre-term cassation of the President’s powers are:
- violation of the Regulations by the President of Association;
- avoidance of fulfilling duties;
- inability to fulfill duties and powers of the President.
8.23 The President of Association executes common guidance of Association activity, takes part in activities of governing bodies of Association, also:
8.23.1 Without warranty of authority acts on the behalf of Association, represent it in relations with juridical and physical persons, governing bodies and authorities of Russian Federation and on the territory of foreign countries.
8.23.2 Takes part in the work of the EXCO of Association in considering questions of its competence.
8.23.3 Provides execution of decisions of General meeting of Association members and the EXCO.
8.23.4 Approves schedules of working staff of Association, concludes working contracts with Association personnel, stimulates employees of Association, and lays disciplinary penalties upon employees of Association.
8.23.5 Disposes of property and means of Association within the limits of budget and estimate, approved by the EXCO.
8.23.6 Makes transactions on behalf of Association, gives warranties of authority, and opens bank accounts.
8.23.7 Publishes orders, arrangements and other formal notes for questions, connected with activity of Association and within his competence.
8.23.8 Divides duties between members of EXCO.
8.23.9 Fulfills other functions, stated in the Regulations, decisions of General meeting of Association members and the EXCO that are not in the competence of General meeting of Association members and the EXCO.
First Vice-president of Association
8.24 First Vice-president of Association helps the President in execution of his duties, provides execution of instructions of the President and is responsible for their fulfillment.
8.25 Represent Association in different bodies and organizations, also in foreign ones.
8.26 In the case of necessity or in the case of the President’s absence possesses functions of the president on the basis of warranty of authority.
Vice-presidents of Association
8.27 Vice-presidents of Association help the President in execution of his duties, provide execution of instructions of the President and are responsible for their fulfillment.
General Secretary of Association
8.28 General Secretary of Association fulfills following main functions:
- represents Association in different bodies and organizations, also in foreign ones;
- provides preparation of documents for considering on General Meeting of Association members, meetings of the EXCO and altogether with the President signed the minutes;
- fulfills duties of the secretary of General Meeting of Association members and the EXCO meetings;
- provides execution of instructions of the President and is responsible for their fulfillment.